- Made for the biggest chainsaws with long bars that will not fit in conventional bags
- Bar cut-out allows storage of any saw, regardless of bar length
- Bigger bag size for saws with large powerhead
- Manufactured with 700gsm ripstop PVC and load tested Kelmatt webbing
- Heavy duty zip
- Hinged end so bag can be opened fully for ease of loading / unloading
- Wipe clean unlike canvas bags that absorb grime and grease
- Tough triple layer, rigid base
- Internal pouches for tools and bar oil
- Contains spills, oil leaks and odours
- Designed, tested and made in Australia
The Dirty Harry XXL chainsaw bag is designed for the biggest of the big saws. Those with a lot of grunt and a whole lot of attitude. Saws with bar lengths over 25inches can be stored in this bag due to the unique front cut-out without having to remove the guide bar and chain. Add one of our soft scabbards to your setup and you’re all covered.
Made from the strongest available materials, this bag will stand up to everything you can throw at it. No longer does the largest and most expensive saw in your arsenal need to remain unprotected. Transport it together with your PPE, tools, wedges, oil and best of all – with the bar and chain left on the saw.
Due to the size and weight of saws for this bag, it’s recommended that fuel and large PPE such as helmets and chaps are stored separately in one of our heavy duty gear bags.
NOTE: Soft scabbard shown in pictures does not come with bag. Must be purchased separately. Scabbards for different bar lengths available.
Bag will fit chainsaw with maximum powerhead dimensions of 660mm L x 330mm W x 320mm H. Disregard bar length when measuring saw as this protrudes through cut-out at front of bag.
Please allow 4 – 7 business days for shipping of this product.
Chainsaw Bag – ‘Dirty Harry’ – XXL