- Custom manufactured in Melbourne
- Australian made Canvacon 5000 E polyethylene (260 GSM)
- Heavyweight PVC reinforcement for each eyelet
- 50mm seat belt webbing drag handles
- 40mm overlap welds
- Eyelets inserted 1500mm apart on sides, 1000mm each
For over 20 years, Kelmatt have been major suppliers of wicket covers to The Melbourne Cricket Club, Victorian and Tasmanian Cricket Associations and other affiliated bodies. Kelmatt have also supplied many of the major private schools throughout Australia.
Our waterproof cricket wicket covers are made from premium Australian made polyethylene and are custom made to suit your requirements. Each wicket cover is finished with reinforced hems and eyelets and seat belt webbing drag handles where requested.