- Custom manufactured to order
- Made in Melbourne, shipping nation wide
- Flat foam or shaped cylindrical foam
- Reinforced PVC available in a wide range of colours. See colour swatches PDF below
- 50mm top to bottom Velcro
- Premium quality environmentally friendly, Australian made, open cell foam
- Digitally printed text / logos with protective clear coating available
- In-house Graphic Designer to assist with branded designs
Customers choose Kelmatt post padding for applications across a wide range of educational, sporting, and, commercial environments.
Kelmatt manufactures two styles of post pad: flat wrap pad, and, cylindrical pad. The flat wrap pad is commonly used in schools and early-learning centres, where it is initially installed, and remains fastened to a post all year round. The cylindrical pad, with it’s snug fit, can be repeatedly installed, removed and stored. This feature makes the cylindrical product more appropriate for dynamic organisations such as sports clubs. In both styles of post pad, Velcro is the primary fastening system, however, additional fixings such as d-rings, eyelets and tabs are available.
Round Posts: Use a cloth or flexible tape measure to wrap around the circumference of the post. The circumference measurement is one full revolution around the post.
Square & Rectangular Posts: Use a ruler or tape measure to record the width and depth of the post.
Providing measurements in millimeters (mm) is best. If you’re looking to pad multiple posts, it’s recommended that you measure all posts. Observe and take note of any irregularities or protrusions which could affect the fit of your pads.
For a fast, no obligation quote, contact Kelmatt. Our friendly staff can recommend the best padding option for you.