- Custom manufactured. Made to order
- Produced using either flat or shaped cylindrical foam
- Reinforced PVC available in a wide range of colours
- 50mm top to bottom Velcro
- Premium quality environmentally friendly Australian made open cell foam
- Digitally printed text / logos with protective clear coating available
- Artwork setup by our in-house Designer
Kelmatt custom manufacture padding to fit any post shape and size for use in a wide range of educational, sporting and commercial situations. Using quality materials, all of our pads are made at our factory in Melbourne.
We manufacture two broad types of post pads: flat wrap pads or cylindrical padding for which the foam is cut to a round shape with the centre cored out to match the size and shape of the posts.
Flat pads are most commonly used in places such as schools and child care centres where they are installed once and then left on year round.
Cylindrical pads are more often used when pads are only put on posts for training or matches such as AFL or netball. The cylindrical shape makes these pads easier to install and ensures a great fit. In most cases, pads are sewn with a top to bottom strip of 50mm wide velcro to hold the pad in place on the post. Other fixing options such as eyelets or velcro tabs are also available.
Most of our pads are made with 40mm thick open cell foam, however thickness can be increased or decreased depending on requirements.
Printing the logo of your school, business, sporting club or sponsor on your post padding is an excellent promotional tool and looks great.
Please measure your posts using the measuring guide below and contact our friendly staff who will be able to recommend the best type of padding and provide a fast, no obligation quote.