- Significantly reduce wind interference on court and improve ball sighting while enhancing the appearance of your facility
- Manufactured from premium quality PVC coated mesh – available in green, blue or black
- 12m, 15m or 17m wide standard sizes plus custom sizes made to order
- All screens 1.84m high
- Reinforced hems with stainless-steel D-rings (approximately triple the strength of eyelets)
- Springs, tools and instructions for installation included
- Install available within Melbourne metro area
- Australian made
Kelmatt has been manufacturing tennis court wind and sight screens since 1983 and are considered market leaders in this field. Our screens are used at the National Tennis Centre at Melbourne Park, Sydney International Tennis Centre, Queensland State Tennis Centre, and West Australian State Tennis Centre, as well as many regional and local centres, tennis clubs and schools.
Kelmatt screens are manufactured from premium quality materials for superior appearance, performance and durability. The 75% density mesh used for our windbreaks is the optimum density for reducing wind on court.
Custom sizes are also available. Don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team for a quote.
Installing windbreaks creates significant wind load on fences. We strongly recommend new fences are designed to withstand additional load resulting from the installation of screens. Where screens are to be installed on existing fences, Kelmatt recommends contacting a local fencing contractor or engineer to assess strength and suitability of fences and discuss reinforcement options if required.